Friday 19 April 2019

Shah Rukh Khan on Zero disaster: Maybe I made the wrong film

Shah Rukh Khan recently opened up on the failure of his previous Zero. The actor is currently in China to attend the 9th Beijing International Film Festival. Talking to media there, the actor opened up on Zero's failure. He said, "Unfortunately Zero itself wasn't received too well back home in India, maybe I made the wrong film, maybe I did not do the right storytelling so I am a little wary how it will be received here and I hope people here will like it.

"Shah Rukh, Katrina Kaif, and Anushka Sharma starrer Zero will close the Beijing International Film Festival this year. In an earlier interview, Anand L Rai, director of Zero, talked about the film's failure. He said, "I won't say I am disappointed. I will need to understand (what went wrong). This is the story I wanted to say and I made it. After making Ranjhaanaa and Tanu Weds Manu and the second one, this film (Zero) was due for me to make. I took a certain flight and I have not landed on it properly."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

The views and investment tips expressed by experts on here are their own and not those of the website or its management. We strongly advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions. We are not responsible for any losses.

IREDA IPO: GMP, what are the subscription status signals? Allotment Date, How to Check Status

The Indian Renewable Energy Development Authority (IREDA) IPO concluded its subscription period on Thursday, receiving robust interest from ...