Monday 8 April 2019

Janhvi Kapoor recalls huge fight with mom Sridevi after revealing she wanted to be an actor

Being the daughter of legendary actress Sridevi and producer Boney Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor has acting in her blood. On Anaita Shroff Adajania's chat show, she revealed that she has wanted to be an actress for as long as she can remember. "It was always the dream," she said.
Janhvi also recalled the time she had a huge argument she had with Sridevi and was in tears. "I remember this one incident. This was a little after I told mom I wanted to act. We had an argument about something and I started crying a lot," she said.
Sridevi actually got quite happy when she realised that Janhvi looked good while crying. "I was really crying and she looked at me and said, 'You look good when you cry. It's good for an actor. I feel bad for you.' I was like, 'Mom, you really need to feel bad for me, not from an actor's point of view,'" the Dhadak actress revealed.
Unfortunately, Sridevi passed away before Janhvi's debut film, Shashank Khaitan's Dhadak, hit the theatres. However, the 22-year-old displayed immense professionalism when she returned to the sets and resumed shooting just days after the tragic loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

The views and investment tips expressed by experts on here are their own and not those of the website or its management. We strongly advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions. We are not responsible for any losses.

IREDA IPO: GMP, what are the subscription status signals? Allotment Date, How to Check Status

The Indian Renewable Energy Development Authority (IREDA) IPO concluded its subscription period on Thursday, receiving robust interest from ...