Sunday 7 April 2019

Janhvi Kapoor confesses that she flirts a lot

Janhvi Kapoor was at her candid best on Anaita Shroff Adajania's chat show, on which she made quite a few interesting revelations. The episode ended with a bang, with her confessing that she was a huge flirt."I think I flirt a lot. Even when I don't intend to, even when I don't think I am, it just..." Janhvi revealed.
When Anaita asked if it was just her body language, she replied in the negative.
"No! I think it's my curiosity to know people. I automatically start seeming interested, I guess. Even though I am really not," the Dhadak actress said.
Janhvi revealed that she was "flirty from a distance". "Like, 'What is the meaning of your life?' And then they would really think and they would be like, 'Oh my God, maybe she is the girl of my dreams.' Then I would be like, 'Adios!'" she said.
On the show, Janhvi also said that she believed in soulmates. "I don't understand the concept of friends with benefits at all. It's quite tragic, really," she said.
Meanwhile, on the work front, Janhvi is shooting for Kargil Girl, which brings the story of IAF pilot Gunjan Saxena alive on celluloid. Gunjan helped evacuate injured soldiers from Kargil in 1999 and was the first woman to be awarded the Shaurya Chakra.
Angad Bedi will be seen as Gunjan's brother Anshuman Saxena, while Pankaj Tripathi will play their father. Kargil Girl is being helmed by debutant director Sharan Sharma and is being produced by Dharma Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

The views and investment tips expressed by experts on here are their own and not those of the website or its management. We strongly advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions. We are not responsible for any losses.

IREDA IPO: GMP, what are the subscription status signals? Allotment Date, How to Check Status

The Indian Renewable Energy Development Authority (IREDA) IPO concluded its subscription period on Thursday, receiving robust interest from ...