Sunday 14 April 2019

Exes Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's unseen photo sets internet on fire.

There was a time when the infamous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Salman Khan affair dominated all gossip columns. Their romance and bitter break-up made headlines for years after they called it quits. The two, who were once so madly in love, don't even acknowledge each other's presence today.

Interestingly, an old photo of Salman and Aishwarya surfaced on Instagram and netizens have not been able to keep calm since.

Salman and Aishwarya's romance bloomed on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999). However, their relationship ended by 2002 and there was much speculation about their break-up.

Aishwarya in an interview, had given her version of events, at the time and said that Salman had physically abused her. "He would call me and talk rubbish. He also suspected that I was having affairs with my co-stars. There were times when Salman got physical with me, luckily without leaving any marks and I would go to work as if nothing happened," she had said.

Later Salman refuted the allegations and said, "I have never beaten her. I get emotional and hurt myself. I have banged my head against the wall but I cannot hurt anyone else."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

The views and investment tips expressed by experts on here are their own and not those of the website or its management. We strongly advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions. We are not responsible for any losses.

IREDA IPO: GMP, what are the subscription status signals? Allotment Date, How to Check Status

The Indian Renewable Energy Development Authority (IREDA) IPO concluded its subscription period on Thursday, receiving robust interest from ...